My goods


So I love to make signs! {Family Name Signs are my favorite!}. I absolutely love it. Actually...that's a lie. There's lots of things I would rather do than make signs, but for a way to make money from home--you just can't beat it! I'm proud to know I make something people openly display in their homes. Really. I love knowing my name signs are hanging in the homes of people living in Mississippi to Alberta, to the UK and even some in Australia. It gives me the chills! I've made sooooo many of these babies! It's awesome!



I also love making frames! I'm not so good at working with power tools and it's a miracle I have all of my fingers. {you think I'm joking} My husband is a very patient man, teaching me over and over again how to use and maintain my very own woodworking tools. The latest in my endevor to create are these frames. LOVE making them. I can do three {3} different sizes and about a gazillion color/font/quote combos. Don't you love the word gazillion? I do. Gazillion. Gazillion.



I make blocks, too. In just about any appropriate phrase.


To shop for my goods, just email me {offwoodlandlane@gmail.com} or you can shop at my etsy store {www.offwoodlandlane.etsy.com}.

No comments: